Online Abstract Submission
Abstracts for the 15th UCCVS can only be submitted electronically. Authors are invited to log in to the online abstract submission system and submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form accessible from the below link. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. Please consider that only completed submissions will enter the review process and all incomplete drafts will be deleted from the system.
Editorial Guidelines for all Abstract Submissions
Authors are invited to log in first, and then submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
Editorial guidelines for abstract submission:
- The abstract language is English.
- The text should not exceed 400 words. The use of tables or figures is limited to 1 table and 1 picture.
- The abstract must consist of four paragraphs labeled BACKGROUND, METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS
- The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used (e.g. LVEF, CABG, VSD, ASD etc. for the cardiac abstract and CEA, EVAR, TIA, CAS etc. for the vascular abstract). It should concisely address the problem and the purpose of the study (BACKGROUND); how the study was performed (METHODS); the main findings with numerical data and statistical significance (RESULTS); and the principal conclusions drawn from the study (CONCLUSIONS)
- Each Word in the title of the abstract must be Capitalized; Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith, and NOT J. Smith).
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text must not reveal the institutional affiliation.
- Mark the category which describes best the subject of your abstract.
- Please indicate the type of presentation: oral, poster or video presentation. Then select the most appropriate topic related to your abstract.
- You can submit the video file(s) for your presentation via the Online system.
- The maximum file size shall be 300 mb, the file shall be in one of the following formats: .mpg OR .mpeg OR .avi OR .wmv OR .mov OR .flv.
- The number of the abstracts (which Abstract agent defines and is prompted on the submission screen) shall be indicated in the filename.
Submission Deadline: December 16, 2018